Infant Toddler Credential
What Is the Maine Infant Toddler Credential?
Maine Roads to Quality Professional Development Network, in partnership with the Maine Department of Health and Human Services Office of Child and Family Services, has developed the Maine Infant Toddler Credential in response to the nationwide movement to recognize and support the professional development needs of infant and toddler caregivers.
Infant Toddler Credential I & II
Infant Toddler Credential Brochure
Each Maine Credential requires the following components:
- Documentation of specific training and/or education requirements.
- Submission of evidence documenting understanding and mastery of the competencies defined in each Maine Credential.
- Feedback or other documentation regarding the practitioner’s engagement with families.
- An on-site visit consisting of an observation and/or interview.
MRTQ PDN convenes Review Teams quarterly – in January, April, July, and October – to review Maine Credential applications. For detailed information about the Maine Credentials, please click on a specific Credential above.
Renewing your credential?
- For the application to renew your Maine Infant Toddler Credential I, please click here.